How to start a Hosting web service

VirtualHorror

Threads
Reaction score
Hi guys. I have been wondering for the past 1 month if I can start a hosting service. I did do a lot of research about it but didn't find any good solution . Can someone tell me. I have the money to start it but just don't know how to start

snoopez

Threads
Reaction score
Yes, you can and even without any investment. There are good (free) services that even help you with a beautiful landing page, but all will take a big cut of your earnings. A good point to start with might be any automation software like:

graphadflinin

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Are free services suitable for web hosting? I don't think it's worth the risk

lingtenlouifrar

Threads
Reaction score
This is a good idea for a startup and it's great that I found out about it in detail. This will make it easy for you to implement it. As for where to start, I think it's better to decide on the budget first. There are many free services, but none of them provide high-quality services. You'll not have any guarantees of stable operation of your site. In addition, if you only have a small budget, you can use which very often have a very good discount. This will allow you to save a lot of money and at the same time start implementing your idea. I think this is an ideal option for high quality and inexpensive startup