I'm looking to brute-force my way into a particular Discord account

Axrael

Lurker
Member
Joined
Threads
2
Posts
14
...but still can't find an actually functional software yet for this. I tried to configure and actually use Penumbra but still it has many major issues and can't actually operate. What should I do? I thought of a Discord email stealer that essentially grabs the emails of Discord users but still I am not sure I will find an actually functional software for it either. Besides, for Penumbra to work, I think, it either basically needs to throw the executable on the target server OR AND actually manage to essentially make a webhook enter the target server but it still needs to be authorized. Not entirerly sure but still I think this is the basic MoP.
 
  • A
    Created
  • Last reply
  • 0
    Replies
  • 65
    Views
  • 1
    Participants
  • Participants list