Stop the 1x spam of accounts please?

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Xtra, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Xtra

Xtra Active Member Active Member

Ratio:
    I really hate it when people just spam 1x accounts of the same website for example

BOB HAS POSTED A THREAD " ORIGIN ACCOUNT" in Premium Accounts

etc.

I do understand if it's a really hq account for example a psn account with 10+ games but if its something like netflix and you are spamming like that it's really lq and annoying.

Maybe what we could do is have a rule where you have to have at least 3 or 5 of the same accounts from the same website in order for you to post it.

Would like to hear feedback

Root_Mx405 likes this.
  2. Scotland

Scotland Banned

Ratio:
    people do it for thread / like boosting.. i agree with you

sidahmed_dz likes this.
  3. k0sster

k0sster Basic Member

Ratio:
    well there is some difference in 1x an origin account or 1x a premium vpn accounts.. people will never share 10x vypr or ipvanish.. thats just a waste. I agreed with you that things like netflix spotify origin or uplay shouldnt be shared 1 at a time simply because they are so easy to get.

I hope there will be looked at a solution for this. Forum is to much of a account dump atm

4. Manjusr81

Manjusr81 Basic Member

Ratio:
    Thanks My friend

5. sidahmed_dz

sidahmed_dz Advanced Member

Ratio:
    Hello,
    Thanks for this initiative,
    sharing accounts are always welcomed as well but we must manage our thread to fit this community need and order
    so for 1x accounts we talk about flood when it's about gaming accounts specialy Uplay and Origin or some streaming accounts as Netflix
    so you can't open thread for just 1x of that only if that account has rare games or has many good games, unless it will be spam.
    but if we talk about debrid accounts, or vpn acccounts or steam it's recomnded to open 1x threads so many users can get an equal accounts and not one member take all the accounts in one shot.
    so agree.
    best regards

6. fear666

fear666 Banned Scammer

Ratio:
    If you didn't know i posted a combo a few days ago and it apparently posted it twice because of my internet so it was bugged.Maybe his ''accounts' were bugged too xD?

7. Truculent

Truculent Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Ratio:
    Users post x1 account because of leechers, if you post x50 origin accounts in one thread then leechers have them all at once.

VronskyV likes this.