The more I look the more I am shocked...

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by miss.special, Sep 16, 2016.

1. miss.special

miss.special Basic Member

Ratio:
    Did this board had any mods around for a past year or so ?

Or maybe rules within request areas were there just as a form and not to be respected ?

I simply had to start a new thread because not respecting the board rules is something that deserves a separate thread for sure !

At the "Diamond requests" you have several members that have started more than 2 threads at the time (only two are allowed). Furthermore, one guy has (if I have counted correctly) 8 opened request threads at the moment !!!

Not just that they had to be closed long time ago by mods or admins or whoever is responsible, but this guy should be at least warned (if not banned) long long time ago...

Will be nice to see those threads moved and areas clean & updated.

Cheers.

2. tireN1337

tireN1337 Well-Known Member Moderator Trusted Seller

Ratio:
    Because some times this forum didn't had any moderator. Jacob added 2 moderator after he opened forum, and it was too late then. To many people to look after.

3. Sheerracing

Sheerracing Well-Known Member Moderator Trusted Seller

Ratio:
    I have moved all the request that have bin dealt with. All so all the banned members who has requested.

We the staff have a lot to deal with on the site like checking all the links are working sorting out the spam and disputes. It helps so much when the members report the problems so we can deal with them.

4. miss.special

Ratio:
    It's nice to hear that. I guess I'll continue with checking the request areas...

Btw, something tells me that you will have some more help reports to deal with :D

5. miss.special

Ratio:
    I guess is better to make a double post than to start new thread.

Active request area and Elite request area are missing the Rules. It would be useful to add them and there.

EDIT: So I don't make new post...

Did you know that at VIP requests there are 6 pages of active requests of which only 8 are posted by VIP members ?

I think all the others (more than 5 pages of requests), except these 8, should be moved to "Active requests area" as they belong there.

Furthermore, there are several requests started by Diamond members so they should be moved to "Diamond requests area".

Have fun with moding. :D

Last edited: Sep 17, 2016